SSH Black Pepper
Cooking time: approximately 15 mins
700g - 1.2kg Mud Crab
270g SSH Premium Black Pepper Sauce (1 bottle)
250ml Cooking oil (Frying curry leave and crab)
50ml Water (Mixed with the sauce)
1½ tbsp Flour(Coating of Crab)
1. Wash and chop the crab
2. Coat the crab with flour
1. In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the crab for 2 minutes. Then remove and set aside for later use.
2. Using a clean pan, pour in the black pepper sauce and 50ml of water. Stir evenly before turning on the fire.
3. Using medium heat, stir fry the sauce for about 2 minute then add in the crab.
4. Tossed the crab in the sauce evenly, then cover the pan with a lid for 2 minutes.
5. After 2 minutes, remove lid and toss them evenly before serving. You may add some coriander as a garnish upon serving.
Enjoy your Black Pepper Crab!